Just got back, gig was fucking great overall. Way better than the O2 for me. Knights riff was great, went absolutely nuts at that (fak u Ari). Butterflies also awesome. Bit sad we didn't get Dead Star but it's a worthy substitute so no matter...

Guiding Light :LOL: Slow section in general wasn't great, Matt not playing guitar for Blackout reeeeeally wasn't too cool. And Starlight is ridiculous as a closer. But other than that, crackin!

And I missed MFC moment because standard UD piss break.

Pretty sure I captured the moment as I was filming the big screen from the thrust stage. Will have a look when I get home :)

Has there been much of a crowd singalong to songs like Dead Star?

Pretty good actually, depends where you are :)

best fucking song ever created, why on earth don't they keep it around...

...they do.

The video quality is shit but I've uploaded it to my Facebook page for everyone in America/anywhere else they're blocking it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=604625272883263

Go through the gallery, I've uploaded Sign o the Times from Staples Center, Survival from the Olympics and some other stuff that they took down on Youtube.

I'll upload a decent Dead Star video too.

Thanks.

No problem, check back in a couple minutes, I'm uploading that Dead Star video that's blocked over here too.

Shouldn't have to use a VPN to watch a live performance of a song.

I don't really get the Unintended and Blackout thing. They already did that in 2007...Falling Down? Exo 3? Hoodoo? Why not these?

I'm glad Explorers is gone from the set list though.

What visuals did they use for B&H?

It was live feed from the cameras with animated butteflies and a butterfly tornado overlayed.

Just had a thought, maybe Dead Star is the staple and Butterflies is a second-night thing?

Maybe in the UK, probably not on the other dates...

It was live feed from the cameras with animated butteflies and a butterfly tornado overlayed.

Song is called "Butterflies and Hurricanes"

Uses visuals of Butterflies and Tornadoes. :logic:

the tornado reminded me of New Born Reading visuals

R/L visuals were so awesome

honestly I don't know why they're not using Bliss one on the stadium tour and have their power station thing. it worked so nicely on the pyramid. it could have been even better on the new stage, but maybe a bit later in the night

EDIT: god, I just noticed here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuilWXf2kyM#t=1m53s

that when Matt goes under the stage midway through there are two coffins with the petrol lady and the banker :eek:

I must admit Muse are sooo theatrical these days.

and I can't necessarily say that it's a bad thing to be honest

it's starting to grow on me :happy:

Edited by Butrus

Was there still a green slot on the roulette during the stadium shows so far?

Also, did anyone else think Unintended and Blackout sounded dreadful? Was a few rows back (maybe 4 or 5) on Matt's side and all I could hear was horrible bass buzzing...

R/L visuals were so awesome

honestly I don't know why they're not using Bliss one on the stadium tour and have their power station thing. it worked so nicely on the pyramid. it could have been even better on the new stage, but maybe a bit later in the night

EDIT: god, I just noticed here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuilWXf2kyM#t=1m53s

that when Matt goes under the stage midway through there are two coffins with the petrol lady and the banker :eek:

I must admit Muse are sooo theatrical these days.

and I can't necessarily say that it's a bad thing to be honest

it's starting to grow on me :happy:

Well done to whoever filmed this for immediately turning away from the screen when Jamie appeared! :LOL:

There's no green square this time, but there is an unmarked black one. No idea why they changed it though.