I'm sure he could give it a go, lazy.

Yeah but out of the vocals he avoids this is probably the hardest one.

Maybe he'll sing it only once, for me in Turin :awesome:

Will the support acts have started by now?

I think Bastille are starting now or something.

I'm sure he could give it a go, lazy.

Yeah because Follow Me, Madness, Survival, Supremacy, Panic Station, Knights of Cydonia and Sunburn don't kill his voice enough every night.

Really? Wtf.

Yes.

Yeah because Follow Me, Madness, Survival, Supremacy, Panic Station, Knights of Cydonia and Sunburn don't kill his voice enough every night.

Yeah I suppose so. It's just one of my favourite parts of the whole album, would love to hear it live

Yeah I suppose so. It's just one of my favourite parts of the whole album, would love to hear it live
Same actually, but I think it's very understandable that he doesn't do it. Would love to hear it but would love it more to hear that he still had a voice to speak of when this tour was over :p

Last tour he avoided anything relatively hard and promoted an album that was the easiest to sing. This tour they're promoting the hardest album they've ever done vocally, and yet he brings back hard songs such as Sunburn and RBS and sings them better than ever. imo he's more than welcome to avoid the odd hard note.

This tour they're promoting the hardest album they've ever done vocally, and yet he brings back hard songs such as Sunburn and RBS and sings them better than ever. imo he's more than welcome to avoid the odd hard note.

Yeah, I think unintended vocally at the Ricoh was miles better than other performances, especially HAARP.

I may have just convinced the guy from the Old Spice adverts to go to this gig (via Twitter). Wonder if he managed to get a ticket :LOL: and from the look of it he could possibly be going with Alfonso Ribeiro...

Same actually, but I think it's very understandable that he doesn't do it. Would love to hear it but would love it more to hear that he still had a voice to speak of when this tour was over :p

Last tour he avoided anything relatively hard and promoted an album that was the easiest to sing. This tour they're promoting the hardest album they've ever done vocally, and yet he brings back hard songs such as Sunburn and RBS and sings them better than ever. imo he's more than welcome to avoid the odd hard note.

Don't forget the epic rendition of Space Dementia at Reading and Leeds last tour haha. Even if it was lower his voice sounded amazing.

What time will the Sexy Plane be opened? Muse on at 8:15 tonight. Going to be fun after being at Coventry on Wednesday. Gives me more of an idea what i can hope for at Manchester :D

We might have to have it in here! Half the mods will be at the gig the rest are overseas and might have forgotten :chuckle:

We might have to have it in here! Half the mods will be at the gig the rest are overseas and might have forgotten :chuckle:

Could try to keep it to the live chat

Or I think you can also report the sexy plane/train thread to get a mod's attention. I can't do it cause it's my post.

Archived