I'm hoping for Sunburn/USoE this evening /statingtheobvious. I was thinking though, the Feeling Good performance had a petrol station right? So that could be rotated with Exborers? It's sort of applicable I guess. I'm looking forward to finding out what the Dead Star rotation will be too, hopefully not Big Freeze...

It will be played tonight instead of Sunburn.

Pretty sure Explorers gets played tonight

Exborers?

god, it's a brilliant pun :LOL:

I'm looking forward to finding out what the Dead Star rotation will be too, hopefully not Big Freeze...

I think it'll be Butterflies and CE

I'm hoping for Sunburn/USoE this evening /statingtheobvious. I was thinking though, the Feeling Good performance had a petrol station right? So that could be rotated with Exborers? It's sort of applicable I guess. I'm looking forward to finding out what the Dead Star rotation will be too, hopefully not Big Freeze...

Pretty sure that Feeling Good is a staple.

I'm not going to spoil it, but the Dead Star rotation won't disappoint you. :p

By the way... Guiding Light > Starlight. I wish Starlight would go away and ever ever ever come back.

:twitchy:

Starlight is fun live (with guitar of course and singing along)

Guiding Light is boring live

end of story

Inorite?! I wish he would sustain the final note with a note of the songs, notably starlight. It becomes such a powerful ending if he did it like the album version.

Madness aswell, when he does the 2nd love falsetto it kinda feels like an anti-climax rather than the explosive ending in the album version.

Dude with guitar or without guitar doesn't change that much. Morgan still plays it.

It's boring anyway, and singalong =/= having fun.

Matt without a guitar looks boring himself

I had fun during Starlight at both of my gigs (though I remember the first one very vaguely :chuckle:)

tbh I don't have any hostile feeling towards any of the BHaR staples. I'm ok with them staying in the set.

you can call me Pete btw ;)

Maybe they're phasing Morgan in to being a proper 4th member?

that would be the end of the band

Archived