His hands don't hit the keys for a few seconds, is that not evidence enough? :LOL: I don't think he mimes that much though

It's really not obvious evidence he is miming because he very well could be playing octaves with just his pinkies and/or thumbs. I still don't understand why Morgan is necessary at all rather than a backing track though if they don't even really showcase him very well.

It's really not obvious evidence he is miming because he very well could be playing octaves with just his pinkies and/or thumbs. I still don't understand why Morgan is necessary at all rather than a backing track though if they don't even really showcase him very well.

:( B-b-b-but... Morgan! :cabasa::love:

:( B-b-b-but... Morgan! :cabasa::love:

I'm not saying I think he shouldn't be part of the live show. I just think they should let people see what he is actually doing more of the time and it would be cool if he could interact with the rest of the band more. I'm not positive but it seems like right now his current role is just to basically be a human backing track/run the actual backing tracks.

I'm not saying I think he shouldn't be part of the live show. I just think they should let people see what he is actually doing more of the time and it would be cool if he could interact with the rest of the band more. I'm not positive but it seems like right now his current role is just to basically be a human backing track/run the actual backing tracks.

He's still just a live member though. Every band shows them the same way.

Okay, okay, I will give you that. I met Morgan in NY a couple weeks ago, and the first thing I actually said to him (jokingly, of course) was "I almost didn't recognize you at first, since you're usually hiding back there and we can't see you!". :LOL:

I agree that he should maybe be a little more visible, but maybe he doesn't want that and he's just content with being in the background?

Archived