Muse discography >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madness, UD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GL, BF, FG

Muse discography >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madness, UD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GL, BF, FG

Needs more ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Overdue, Save Me "

Feeling Good's good on the album, it's an awesome cover, it's just a problem when they insist on keeping it in the setlists when a better piano rarity could be there that's actually their own song.

Feeling Good completely ruins the vibe of the album

Nah; Madness, Big Freeze, UD.

I always think the worst thing about Madness is that they made it the lead single...reckon i would have been more positive about it if they went with Supremacy/Follow Me first and just had madness as some album track

Feeling Good's good on the album, it's an awesome cover, it's just a problem when they insist on keeping it in the setlists when a better piano rarity could be there that's actually their own song.

True.

Feeling Good completely ruins the vibe of the album

Also true.

I think as a song it's ok, but I always skip it when listening to the album because it makes no sense really. It was also stupid having it as a setlist staple, but I'm ok with it popping up every now and then.

"@dnlcrssmdsgn 7m

#muse sound checking at the Ricoh all day today."

But so far nobody we know of was around to hear it. I bet they rehearsed Dead Star, Take a Bow, Exogenesis (full), Muscle Museum, Assassin, MK Ultra, Sing for Absolution, Dark Shines, The Small Print, Showbiz, Hyper Music, Execution Commentary, Cave (Didgeridoo edition) and You Fucking Motherfucker.

Now that's a stadium set.

True.

Also true.

I think as a song it's ok, but I always skip it when listening to the album because it makes no sense really. It was also stupid having it as a setlist staple, but I'm ok with it popping up every now and then.

It kind of ruins Screenager for me as well. CE - MC - Screenager - Darkshines - Megalomania

is awesome and flows very well, but throw FG between DS and Megalomania and it just makes Screenager seem like "that song before DS" since it completely destroys the flow

Guns n Roses aka Axel and co. synchronised fireworks with Live and Let Die and it sounded huge and that was in an arena so there is absolutely nothing to stop Muse from doing it in a stadium.

That was just to wake Axl up two hours after the gig was meant to start

yes but its obviously going to be different on a stage in a stadium, hence them rehearsing all the other songs

Yes. But maybe the songs that were rehearsed in studio don't need a lot of rehearsing with the production, since they either a) have old visuals (Ruled By Secrecy has had the same visuals since they started playing it live during the Abso tour) or b) don't need anything other than the band on the screen and some lasers or whatever.

Archived