After Coldplay's stadium stage, I will forever be disappointed by any stadium show that lacks fireworks. They're easier to work with than fire and look awesome. :phu:

Fireworks are fun. I've seen Muse use fireworks three times.

:awesome:

Oh wow.

Muse do need more fireworks.

If they sync them to the music, they can really make small moments a lot more spectacular, which surely is what Muse and stadium shows are about? They're definitely better than inflatables that look like they're made of tin foil being pulled around on a string...

Having just listened to Guiding Light, I wouldn't mind hearing it instead of Save Me or Big Freeze.

The very, very key part of that being instead of...

EDIT: Actually as a side note having not listened to it for like three years, I actually kind of enjoyed it. :$ Doesn't make bringing it back any less dumb though.

Having just listened to Guiding Light, I wouldn't mind hearing it instead of Save Me or Big Freeze.

The very, very key part of that being instead of...

Save Me I can agree with, I'd much rather see Big Freeze though, just because it's at least got some kind of energy to it at points.

I really hope they don't end up playing Save Me on the stadium tour, I can't see it translating well.

For the Emirates I'd be totally ok with Guiding Light night one, Big Freeze night two. Though having seen Liquid State only once and Save Me three times now I think I'd be happy to let that one go. :LOL:

Archived