Bliss as a staple apart from Italy, which will get Guiding Light? :p

I'm pretty annoyed. I'd have been fine with Neutron Star Collision, which I missed out on the last tour, and would've been fine with a 900th performance of the ever-tedious Resistance but GL? Fucking hell that was shite on the last tour. It's like a zombie ffs - it just won't die.

Bliss as a staple apart from Italy, which will get Guiding Light? :p

I'm pretty annoyed. I'd have been fine with Neutron Star Collision, which I missed out on the last tour, and would've been fine with a 900th performance of the ever-tedious Resistance but GL? Fucking hell that was shite on the last tour. It's like a zombie ffs - it just won't die.

I'll be amazed if resistance isnt played, even if it's not been rehearsed yet.

The more i think about Guiding Light the less sense it makes. Im assuming it will be regular, and to play that with stuff like Hysteria/Map/Bliss/Stockholm (so much more well known singles and better live) probably on rotation, at least based on the arena tour, is completely ridiculous...

...because you can hear synths in the background :rolleyes:

Impressive that you can hear synths in that.

Sounds better then Unintended usually is.

I can't really judge from a few seconds in shit quality recorded outside of the venue.

According to the now rather angsty locals they've been rehearsing within the last hour.

Songs mentioned? (I assume not)

I'll be amazed if resistance isnt played, even if it's not been rehearsed yet.

It has been rehearsed, I think.

Archived