all the setlist i see here are too long. don't expect them to play all the songs of the rehearsals in every single gig right? they will rotate, so maybe in one gig they'll play butterflies & hurricanes and in another bliss or something

I don't know how well that would work for a single gig. The Dead Star petition was around for a while and it took many shows of sign holding until it got a play. Something like SBE was only possible because it was already known to be full of fans.

Thanks for opining, Kueller. I know that, because it's Muse, it's highly unlikely that a petition asking for one specific and rare song would work for a single gig, but, it's a festival and the people behind the Rock in Rio accounts and profiles on social networks have been very sympathetic and supportive of our attempts to show the band that we miss them and that we miss the old stuff too, so... that could be an extra help, I don't know.

It is a gig, but come on these things are rehearsed to the finest detail. Hence why I think song order is likely to be similar to the sound check. I've seen them 8 times now and the stadium concerts and the more recent arena generally are much less focused on just the music.eg. the stage and use of acrobats hence it being more show-like.

Ok I understand where you're coming from now.its more of a "performance than a gig"

Spot on

I suppose I agree with you. I just want to hear some damn good live music, hopefully a couple of tracks I haven't heard live by muse before. The ufos and balloons and confetti and pyramids and screens and all that extra garbo don't bother me but I guess muse thinks it does.

Insanely looking forward to Wednesday now I have started having muse dreams!

Video on Twitter....

ah, also I wasn't being sarcastic or anything :p I honestly didn't know they soundchecked bliss :chuckle:

But I guess we'll find out on wednesday if these sound checks are anything to go by, (whole setlist wise)

Archived