For the few videos I've seen on Instagram, it seemed a little better than last week, but he was still struggling.

As for the songs, people are right: they could've played one of Chris's songs or something... That set was really short :noey:

Matt couldn't hit the high notes. The show was still fun and I loved the pyro during survival. Really wish they had played Lithium--it was on the setlist, they should have played it! :'(

Matt couldn't hit the high notes. The show was still fun and I loved the pyro during survival. Really wish they had played Lithium--it was on the setlist, they should have played it! :'(

Has anyone posted the paper setlist yet?

It's pretty hard to justify skipping songs which are already down on the setlist, especially if his voice was a little better. It's really disappointing to see what could've been a strong show (great start, stadium production elements, fucking CRANES!) be let down by a lazy performance. It's doubly disappointing that this is how they finished what has been one of their strongest tours in years.

:noey:

Counting with the riffs and all that, yeah, maybe an hour more or less... At least that's what I think

I think when I put up a Spotify playlist it was about 55 minutes, and this was without pauses, Harmonica, Star Spangled and 2 additional riffs after Stockholm (I used the HAARP version, which has 3 riffs at the end of the song)

Probably 2 hours.

Does seem strange why the performance was so short, can't figure any reason why it would be