They should get rid of the roulette for New Born/Stockholm, have either of them as normal staples then use the roulette for some actual rare tracks, like Dead Star and Micro Cuts and maybe a couple of others. Bang tidy

Yesh agreed. Stockholm needs to be a staple again

Or skip the roulette entirely and just rotate Dead Star and Micro Cuts.

Drop New Born, because it's balls.

Play Stockholm.

Sorted.

Through TR tour I defended New Born and still say Glasto 2010 version was one of the best performances of it, but yeah, did not get into it at all at the O2. Really felt slow there, although of course the song is decent, and the Headup outro was epic

I always liked the riffing ):

Some riffs are really badass, but it got to the point where the riffs they played were just as predictable as the actual setlists.

"Oh it's Map, guaranteed to have some Who Knows Wh- .... oh yeah, there it is".

I always liked the riffing ):

Yeah, but riffs after Hysteria and TIRO were just unnecessary. NB, SS and MOTP are the riff songs, anything else is just too much

Also what Dee said. The Freedom riff everytime after SS, DS or MC is just so boring and doesn't have any energy to it.

Some riffs are really badass, but it got to the point where the riffs they played were just as predictable as the actual setlists.

"Oh it's Map, guaranteed to have some Who Knows Wh- .... oh yeah, there it is".

The Who Knows Who riff is the one that came straight to mind when I was thinking of how much I enjoyed the riffs ):

I wouldn't be fussed to see the riffs after Hysteria and TIRO disappear, or have they already?

EDIT: My post came a few seconds too late

Wasn't anything special imho.

I thought it was wicked! It'd work well with the pyramid and then going into IS/Unsustainable I think too

Also, what's the deal with the Vuilstaman riff? It's original right? Are there any other riffs they've had that haven't turned into full songs at some point? Thinking of Stockholm here, the riff got played a few times before Abso

Also ditch all this bullshit pyramid and roulette crap. That takes up valuable time as well which could be used for more songs

It's called 'the band are taking a breather' and if we didn't have that we'd have some rambly talky bollocks a la Paramore

Archived