It's not a case of 'if'. Laryngitis is perfectly treatable, and nothing to worry about. It just sucks badly if you're a singer.

Matt needs to avoid the falsetto too, because of the added vibration on his vocal chords; using it will only make it worse.

He really didn't sound fine, and it's getting on kind of a long time for a cold now.

A bit worse than a cold though yeah?

I did expect him to be way better after 6 days of rest though, sure.

Also:

Dominic Howard @Dominic_Howard

That was the dustiest gig ever! Unfortunately our party tricks quite literally got blown out! Bring on weekend two.. #coachella

It's such bad timing. They've been off tour for ages, had ti happen now.

Otoh, good thing it's only a couple of gigs. If it had been a regular tour it could become problematic. It probably wouldnt be a good idea to force himself to sing every night. They'd probably need to cancel dates.

I don't know where because I'm too lazy to look (and I don't quote anyway :awesome:) but Clunge said something about Lolla being OOS heavy?

It really has come to something when 3/16 songs=OOS heavy. :LOL:

Yeah I know it amused me too.

It is laryngitis which is definitely NOT a cold.

Laryngitis isn't an individual thing, though. It's caused by another issue; most commonly cold/flu or acid reflux. Those are mainly very short term, but not always.

Otherwise more chronic stuff would be bronchitis, pneumonia, etc or physical strain from yelling/etc, or polyps/nerve damage.

It's not just something that happens for no reason.

"Muse frontman Matt Bellamy delivered high-energy performances of the bands hits songs including "Hysteria," "Resistance," and "Magic," but a large portion of the Coachella crowd left the field early as high winds swept sand and dust across the festival field."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/13/us-coachella-muse-idUSBREA3C0BM20140413

Holy fuck, new song! :eek::eek:

I hope it sounds like the Coldplay one which sounds like madness

"Muse frontman Matt Bellamy delivered high-energy performances of the bands hits songs including "Hysteria," "Resistance," and "Magic," but a large portion of the Coachella crowd left the field early as high winds swept sand and dust across the festival field."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/13/us-coachella-muse-idUSBREA3C0BM20140413

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Jesus Christ

Looks like @musesetlist was right about the soundcheck then

KPT9ta6.png

Archived