According to those twits, Animals and Feeling Good for the last two gigs before the new album, that's for sure. If they want to release anything more than Zepp for the 20th anniversary this is their last chance. But then, it is a large festival, and Muse seem to play cheese hits in these.

According to those twits, Animals and Feeling Good for the last two gigs before the new album, that's for sure. If they want to release anything more than Zepp for the 20th anniversary this is their last chance. But then, it is a large festival, and Muse seem to play cheese hits in these.

huh

It really does make sense to play hits and general crowd pleasers at festivals, though...

Would be nice to see MM show up, not that I think it would sound great nowdays, but because people got their hopes up because of that setlist.

People need to stop begging for individual songs, imo, and just get the message across that all we really want is 1-2 slots for more hardcore fan pleasers... The "2nd show" DS and MC thing should be an EVERY show thing.

MM was good enough for festivals 10 years ago... I fail to see what's changed other than Muse have more songs now.

Doesn't mean festival going audiences have suddenly become less open to things they might not have heard.

Doesn't mean festival going audiences have suddenly become less open to things they might not have heard.

I like to think this but the more big festival crowds I see the more I'm inclined to believe the opposite. Even their own headlining gigs were mostly static during the lesser known songs.

That does sound very good, but it is an awful crowd. Presumably the crowd would be similarly static if MM was aired at Coachella.

Well, that's the point. The crowd being dead doesn't necessarily mean that Muse won't play a rarity.

Archived