All the North American second nights had something; Dead Star in NYC and Toronto and Micro Cuts in Montreal. Off the top of my head the three nights at LA didn't have anything major except Sign o' the Time.

THAT'S MY CUE!!!

Is it me, or is that actually the Execution Commentary riff? I find it hard to fully make out the bassline so I can't be 100% sure, but it faintly sounds like it might be. Dom's drum beat seems to match up as well.

Yeah that's what it sounds like to me. Pretty sure they played it after Yes Please at the Zepp as well actually. Maybe in Helsinki too. Probably because the original version (Crazy Days) had the Ex Com riff at the end of it.

Isn't it said that Matt likes to destroy valuable instruments when he isn't happy with a gig?

Well he was sick..... but it does seem like there's some sort of destruction at every gig, so.... MATT HATES PERFORMING, MUSE ARE BREAKING UP.

I wanted to see RBS with proper A4's :(

CE isn't THAT great, sure it's good and all but B&H is a lot cooler than it imo.

I just really want to see it because it was one of the songs that got me into Muse, along with Dead Star, and I've seen that. But B&H was sick live.

I saw both :awesome:

I dunno, when Matt plays the B&H solo it is always full of mistakes. Kinda ruins the song for me.

It's funny that when you play whatever instrument and notice Muse mistakes you're always like "NO!! :mad:" :LOL:

I saw both :awesome:

I dunno, when Matt plays the B&H solo it is always full of mistakes. Kinda ruins the song for me.

So have I.

I didn't really notice him stuffing up the piano when I saw it, that final chorus is just massive live. I'll admit though, when I first heard the CE riff at Melbourne 1 I almost wet myself, it was so heavy after the slow start.

Archived