Oh, Lithium brought the number of songs played on the T2L tour up to 50. Nice.

Edit: Actually 48 because I guess we don't really count Monty and Dracula.

Next you're going to tell me you're not including Interlude and Prelude. :rolleyes:

Best arena set of the tour? Perth maybe?

Also it's good there were no insane second night syndromes this tour like Wembley and Brisbane last tour.

Were there any? The only that I can think of, off the top my head, is Stade de France night 2, but that wasn't massively unfair.

Were there any? The only that I can think of, off the top my head, is Stade de France night 2, but that wasn't massively unfair.

All the North American second nights had something; Dead Star in NYC and Toronto and Micro Cuts in Montreal. Off the top of my head the three nights at LA didn't have anything major except Sign o' the Time.

All the North American second nights had something; Dead Star in NYC and Toronto and Micro Cuts in Montreal. Off the top of my head the three nights at LA didn't have anything major except Sign o' the Time.

Third night at LA got Bliss, so I suppose that counts too. Sunburn was played for the first time since '07 in the States and on the same night as Sign o' the Times too, making that second night probably the best night.

Third night at LA got Bliss, so I suppose that counts too. Sunburn was played for the first time since '07 in the States and on the same night as Sign o' the Times too, making that second night probably the best night.

Sunburn was played in The Resistance Tour though and I'm pretty sure it was also played during the European leg beforehand.

In the band's defense though, Sunburn was pretty rare everywhere on the Resistance tour, and was only slightly more common again in 2012, so it was probably a given that they'd give it another go in the States. Now if only they'd actually dust off Muscle Museum hah.

Pretty much everything was rare everywhere on the TR tour. :p Except the songs played at every gig, that is.

This tour has been so good generally that a bad set for T2L tour would have been a good one during TR

Couldn't agree more, generally all setlists have had something to be excited about. A bit of topic but have any of you seen this, I happened to stumble across it on the depths of youtube. This is a pretty impressive set list and the ending is so typical matt bellamy! Back from 2000 apparently!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI4SYq4OFFw

Archived