Matt should use rarity slots as a chance to save his voice. So many oldies that don't require screams like yes please or belts like Hyper Music(even if he obvious can do them in falsetto). Micro cuts, Sunburn and futurism too.

Just go for songs like Easily, Eternally Missed, Endlessly, Assassin and The Small Print(which I would welcome for a live return with some added beef)

It was just a reflection of myself when you said that Fury was boring in your opinion, and I was thinking that it wasn't a "fast" song, but it doesn't mean that the song is boring because he's slow or not boring because he's fast. It's just an useless reflection of myself ^^

Matt should use rarity slots as a chance to save his voice. So many oldies that don't require screams like yes please or belts like Hyper Music(even if he obvious can do them in falsetto). Micro cuts, Sunburn and futurism too.

Just go for songs like Easily, Eternally Missed, Endlessly, Assassin and The Small Print(which I would welcome for a live return with some added beef)

/unrelated

Eternally Missed is a pretty exhausting song to sing though.

But doesn't he know the right technique, but he's just stupid and doesn't? He uses the right vowel in the studio and the wrong ones live and can't even handle final note of The Resistance live.

I think you misunderstand me, I'm saying Matt hasn't got poor technique. Obviously it's not perfect but breath support has always been his strong suit.

I think you misunderstand me, I'm saying Matt hasn't got poor technique. Obviously it's not perfect but breath support has always been his strong suit.

His technique has luckily improved alot, but Eternally Missed is a song I could easily picture him having some troubles with on a not-so-good day during i.e TR-tour.

To produce good, healthy notes you need air, A good air flow is created by support from other body parts/muscles. The abdomen, larynx etc. Without a good, steady airflow, you basically not only sound worse, but you damage your vocal folds. A newborn baby is a good example. How is it that a baby is able to scream for hours without losing its voice? It's because we are born with perfect breath support. For example, how can you tell that a baby breathes?

By looking at its stomach, which fills and deflates when it breathes, something most of us lose naturally as we get older, as we start to breathe with our chest instead. Basically we forget how to breathe properly.

To produce good, healthy notes you need air, A good air flow is created by support from other body parts/muscles. The abdomen, larynx etc. Without a good, steady airflow, you basically not only sound worse, but you damage your vocal folds. A newborn baby is a good example. How is it that a baby is able to scream for hours without losing its voice? It's because we are born with perfect breath support. For example, how can you tell that a baby breathes?

By looking at its stomach, which fills and deflates when it breathes, something most of us lose naturally as we get older, as we start to breathe with our chest instead. Basically we forget how to breathe properly.

Really cool information, thanks!

Archived