Tbh at this time of year you'd have to do Follow Me in the encore as that'd be the only time of the show to coincide with the dark (or in the case of Finland, start the show at 2am)

Not if the robot casts a shadow over the stadium.

Tbh at this time of year you'd have to do Follow Me in the encore as that'd be the only time of the show to coincide with the dark (or in the case of Finland, start the show at 2am)

Not if the robot casts a shadow over the stadium.

:LOL: :LOL:

:facemelt:

Neither do any of the other people on here who think she's going to sleep with them but it doesn't stop them from stuffing their heads up her ass.

Back ON-TOPIC: I love the simplistic stage. Less is more with Muse. They've been so lazy with their performances because of the stage being the center-piece of the tour. Now they'll be forced to actually TRY with their performance.

Also, Mila Kunis isn't all that. Emma Stone is where it's at right now. :facemelt:

I don't know Mila Kunis in person, but... :awesome:

Yeah, but she's not hannah. nothing against hannah... but nah

Unless she actually does look like simon neil

Neither do any of the other people on here who think she's going to sleep with them but it doesn't stop them from stuffing their heads up her ass.

Erm, I dont think anyone sticks up for her because they want sex :LOL:

I dunno about the world you live in, but people are nice to others and stick up for their friends. Not everything's for sex, but then you wouldn't know about sex.

BACK ON TOPIC

stages and setlists and crap

Archived