CE tonight then I reckon... where's all this MK Ultra and Assassin talk come from...?

Fabri probably. Or Ryoma-kun.

Lies :mad:

Better than US??

I actually think MK Ultra is a bit overrated live. I even prefer, by far, the album version (and yes, I saw it live quite a few times).

US on the last tour, definitely. US on this tour, perhaps more equal. Maybe I'm romanticizing it since it's the first song I saw live.

Better than US??

I actually think MK Ultra is a bit overrated live. I even prefer, by far, the album version (and yes, I saw it live quite a few times).

MK Ultra's intro and outro seem so much better live than studio.

I found MK Ultra a little disappointing live. Maybe I was just expecting it to blow me away a bit too much or maybe it was the crowd in my part of the stadium, but I thought US was far superior. Both blew the 2010 version of New Born out of the water though.

Can't believe it's been three years since that gig... :stunned:

MK Ultra would be 10 times better if Matt actually played the guitar part in the bridge bit.

Wouldn't be bad with this tour's :srsb33f: bass

I found MK Ultra a little disappointing live. Maybe I was just expecting it to blow me away a bit too much
Could be my case, I don't know. I saw it twice in arenas in 2009, opening RIR festival in 2010 and then at Wembley and I always felt like it could have translated better live. While US was always a beast and even one of my highlights at Wembley.

The half step down probably doesn't help either.

And yeah, 3 years today since Wembley night.

Edited by mjartrod

Three years tonight since Wembley? Fuck.

That Uprising-SMBH-MK Ultra-MOTP-Bliss opening streak was most excellent and GL as a muscle break was needed. Only time it's been tolerable.

9/11 Tribute... :noey:

Well it's not exactly surprising that it's gotten interpreted as that...

Three years tonight since Wembley? Fuck.

That Uprising-SMBH-MK Ultra-MOTP-Bliss opening streak was most excellent and GL as a muscle break was needed. Only time it's been tolerable.

Then CE, which no one could have expected after Bliss, and RBS as the cherry on the cherries on the cake.

Muse probably didn't mean it as a tribute, considering it gets played at nearly all American arena gigs these days, but interpreting it as a tribute is fine, Matt has recently changed his views of it so he's probably open to the idea of a tribute, and he must have realised and decided to play it anyway because it would have been 'fitting' in this respect.

Muse probably didn't mean it as a tribute, considering it gets played at nearly all American arena gigs these days, but interpreting it as a tribute is fine, Matt has recently changed his views of it so he's probably open to the idea of a tribute, and he must have realised and decided to play it anyway because it would have been 'fitting' in this respect.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with 9/11. It really does get played here all the time, and I saw it even back in '10.

As far as Matt's political views, past and present, I would hope he's not (or never was) such a jackass that thinking there was a government conspiracy behind 9/11 would have meant he was opposed to honoring the dead and impacted families, anyways.

I doubt they care if people saw it as a "tribute" or not. :LOL:

(Sorry, just had to have this argument way too many times at work last night. :facepalm: )

I'm sure it had nothing to do with 9/11. It really does get played here all the time, and I saw it even back in '10.

As far as Matt's political views, past and present, I would hope he's not (or never was) such a jackass that thinking there was a government conspiracy behind 9/11 would have meant he was opposed to honoring the dead and impacted families, anyways.

I doubt they care if people saw it as a "tribute" or not. :LOL:

(Sorry, just had to have this argument way too many times at work last night. :facepalm: )

Yeah I agree completely.

So Absolution's 10th birthday is coming up on September 29th. Muse's last two shows in September are the 19th and 20th... Anyone think we'll get at least 1 or 2 songs making a come back? Sadly the 20th show is a festival but I'd bet a small amount of money on SFA being played again soon...

So Absolution's 10th birthday is coming up on September 29th. Muse's last two shows in September are the 19th and 20th... Anyone think we'll get at least 1 or 2 songs making a come back? Sadly the 20th show is a festival but I'd bet a small amount of money on SFA being played again soon...

I don't put my hopes any higher than B&H or RBS appearing again.

I don't put my hopes any higher than B&H or RBS appearing again.

After the resurfacing of Agitated, Yes Please, Futurism, Hyper Music and Fury really? I'd say something good and more rare off that album isn't out of the realm of being realistic.