Muse didn't realise it wasn't.

Well there's Aus good and then there's Japan good.

Most of the 2010 Aussie goodness was just leftovers from the stadium gigs still in their systems. I dont even want to speculate whether these songs are sticking around when gigs come back in September onwards or if thats it until the fabled anniversary gigs.

Well there's Aus good and then there's Japan good.

Most of the 2010 Aussie goodness was just leftovers from the stadium gigs still in their systems. I dont even want to speculate whether these songs are sticking around when gigs come back in September onwards or if thats it until the fabled anniversary gigs.

Except Sunburn, which in the context of The Resistance tour was pretty big.

If I got TaB at a US show I'd be half elated and half crying because this will be my first Muse show in seats. Bought tickets too late to get GA and I'm used to being near the barrier.

TaB seated could be really awesome though if they use

. And it's not like you're missing out on a mosh pit or something for Take A Bow.

All the talk about the American crowds is no joke. I was asked by multiple people on the last tour to stop dancing/jumping and told by one guy I didn't know how to act at a concert. Also if you even think about starting a mosh of anykind people act like its the end of the fucking world.

What is annoying about moshing?

Well it's quite annoying when it's done by annoying people and you don't wanna participate.

But tbh most of the moshpits I've experienced, both in them and as an outsider, have been fair and everyone has been helpful to anyone who falls down or gets hurt.

Archived