Does anyone think any of these rarities might make a showing in the states as a continued rehearsal for next year? I'm not expecting much but maybe one song a night. Like Fury or Hyper Music. I'll be going to the Nashville show here in the states in a couple weeks. Hope I get at least one semi rare song even though its America. The STL show I went to in march was pretty disappointing for me coming off of seeing CE at Lolla in 2011.

I suppose its always a possibility. This full tours been pretty good for rarities to be fair. Plus MSG got dead star and Canada got micro cuts. There's always hope :D

Does anyone think any of these rarities might make a showing in the states as a continued rehearsal for next year? I'm not expecting much but maybe one song a night. Like Fury or Hyper Music. I'll be going to the Nashville show here in the states in a couple weeks. Hope I get at least one semi rare song even though its America. The STL show I went to in march was pretty disappointing for me coming off of seeing CE at Lolla in 2011.

They seem to genuinely enjoy playing songs like Hyper Music/Agitated/Yes Please at the moment, so hopefully they'll keep at least one of those around for the remainder of the US tour.

They seem to genuinely enjoy playing songs like Hyper Music/Agitated/Yes Please at the moment, so hopefully they'll keep at least one of those around for the remainder of the US tour.

Like I said before I think they'll stop enjoying it as soon as they see the US crowd's reaction.

I have some free time so I might do a list on what's most to least likely to return for the 20th anniversary gigs.

If anyone wants to help, pm me or something.

Why so official and serious about pure speculation.

Why so official and serious about pure speculation.

I'm not serious about it at all :LOL: It's just a bit of fun. Someone did an absolutely massive one prior to the stadium tour so I said why not.

I'm really only doing this because I like makings lists :LOL:

I suppose its always a possibility. This full tours been pretty good for rarities to be fair. Plus MSG got dead star and Canada got micro cuts. There's always hope :D

Canada (Toronto) got Dead Star for the first NA show

Canada (Montreal) got Micro Cuts :)

Archived