Yeah it's a really light organ sound from the second verse on. It's not terrible, but also not needed.

Matt should wank on the guitar like he did in 2002. Now that was ace.

Also, Chris sounded even worse during this performance than during the previous two.

Also, Chris sounded even worse during this performance than during the previous two.

His voice was definitely a bit knackered during this one but I still wouldn't call it particularly bad. I thought he sounded pretty good during the Zepp performance too, don't know about this other performance, I've only heard two from recent gigs.

His voice was definitely a bit knackered during this one but I still wouldn't call it particularly bad. I thought he sounded pretty good during the Zepp performance too, don't know about this other performance, I've only heard two from recent gigs.

I guess he's counting the R&L performances too.

Asia isn't one country. South Korea has nothing to do with the Japanese flag.

Koreans (and other Asians too but in the comments I saw mostly Koreans) were the ones upset because they suffered a lot of shit from Japan during the time they used the flag.

Japanese have pretty mixed reactions of their own history due to cover ups and nationalism, but it's the other countries that got pissed off. Video might have been posted on a Korean website or something cause it's odd that the flag thing blew up so much so quickly.

Not implying that it's the reason they skipped it though.

Koreans (and other Asians too but in the comments I saw mostly Koreans) were the ones upset because they suffered a lot of shit from Japan during the time they used the flag.

Japanese have pretty mixed reactions of their own history due to cover ups and nationalism, but it's the other countries that got pissed off. Video might have been posted on a Korean website or something cause it's odd that the flag thing blew up so much so quickly.

Not implying that it's the reason they skipped it though.

Fair enough.

Same, I know it's a fairly plain/generic riff but it's powerful as fuck and I bet it'd be absolutely mega live :facemelt:

It's the simple riffs that work. I can remember hearing Head Up for the first time after New Born and my face was clean taken off.

Does anyone think any of these rarities might make a showing in the states as a continued rehearsal for next year? I'm not expecting much but maybe one song a night. Like Fury or Hyper Music. I'll be going to the Nashville show here in the states in a couple weeks. Hope I get at least one semi rare song even though its America. The STL show I went to in march was pretty disappointing for me coming off of seeing CE at Lolla in 2011.

Archived