If Matt dropping the guitar for Starlight means no more UD then that's fine by me. He seems to just have fun with it too so I can't say I have any objections to it anymore either.

Oh yeah and Hyper Music sounds incredible :pope:

I'm not sure that's actually an attempt at the Cigarettes & Alcohol riff, just sounds like some standard blues improv.

I'm not sure that's actually an attempt at the Cigarettes & Alcohol riff, just sounds like some standard blues improv.

Which happens to sound the same? :p

Which happens to sound the same? :p

It doesn't really sound the same though, it's just Matt chugging on the A. The only thing that makes it sound similar is the rhythm but that's just a fairly standard blues rhythm anyway. If it actually is an attempt at C&A then he's fucked it up a fair bit :chuckle:

Yeah, I saw it this morning and I don't think it suits Starlight's mood.

It's too rocky and the sing a long is not the same with Matt at the barrier.

it looks better than on the stadium tour anyway

he looked lost there on that b-stage, alone and without guitar

btw I really like this festival setup. reminds me of Abso tour + performance quality and sets are top notch

dying to see Hyper Music live :stongue:

I don't like the things Morgan plays in Hyper Music :/

I didn't even realise he did anything, what does he play?

Now I can. Listen to the second verse. It sounds good as far as I'm concerned.

Either I need to invest in some better headphones or I'm going deaf. I don't hear anything :(

Either I need to invest in some better headphones or I'm going deaf. I don't hear anything :(

Yeah, it is pretty hard to hear. It's basically just Morgan playing the chords that Matt would on the guitar, so you're not really missing out.

That's as much Cigarettes & Alcohol as it is hundreds of other generic bluesy riffs - could be anything or, shock horror, just an improv.

Is it just me or is that Hyper Music from Seoul much faster than when it was played at R/L and the Zepp?

I think Panic Station was probably dropped because of the whole rising sun thing from a few months ago. They probably played the national anthem to apologise :LOL:

I think Panic Station was probably dropped because of the whole rising sun thing from a few months ago. They probably played the national anthem to apologise :LOL:

Someone's quite confused

Is it just me or is that Hyper Music from Seoul much faster than when it was played at R/L and the Zepp?

Yeah I'm sure South Korea were quite upset over the whole thing.

Holy shit, they really played Cigarettes & Alcohol before TIRO last night

Nah.