I expect a rarity or two per weekend at the festivals. They know we could be seeing Depeche Mode/Queens of the Stone Age and how much we've spent on tickets.

Didn't you say you would have been upset had you got the Zepp setlist?

edit: not sure if grammar is correct...:$

I mean the Zepp set was good until the end, total buzzkill. I'd be totally happy getting that kind of set if it ended with KoC/Stockholm/Survival. Also a lack of Animals sucks.

Yeah, I mean....they only played like 6-7 rarities (most of which were B-sides), but they ended with Starlight. Gig was shit, fuck Muse.

Jesus christ, that national anthem at Korea :stunned:. The crowd reaction is immense. What an amazing moment that must have been for everyone there.

Also, I've been a fairly vocal (and I think fair) critic of Muse's sets in recent years and frankly, this whole tour has been largely brilliant with the exception of a bit of stagnation during the arena tour and end of the stadium tour.

These sets in Asia though have been something else though, proper rotation, proper rarities, proper proper proper. Here's hoping they keep it up.

And agreed with the above, Futurism is the most off-the-wall rarity I think Muse have ever played.

Archived