My show is the first American one. Sadly I do not have high expectations :LOL:

Mine too. And me too, lol

If they are wanting to bring back rarities based on country I think the best we can hope for is nsc. Maybe citizen erased. Is that considered a rarity yet?

I have a feeling the next US leg may be slightly better than the last one setlist-wise, although I don't expect any big rarities like Futurism or Fury to appear. I think Dead Star, Micro Cuts or Hyper Music could appear a couple of times, maybe even Agitated/Yes Please.

I'm not trying to pick on you but this really shows how expectations change. Last tour songs like Sunburn, Bliss, Citizen Erased and Take a Bow were rarities, now it's "Oh they won't play any big rarities, just Agitated, Hyper Music etc".

I'm not trying to pick on you but this really shows how expectations change. Last tour songs like Sunburn, Bliss, Citizen Erased and Take a Bow were rarities, now it's "Oh they won't play any big rarities, just Agitated, Hyper Music etc".

I know right :LOL: I don't expect any of those to be regulars on the US leg of course, but maybe in the back-to-back gigs like Fabri said.

How is Fury a bigger rarity than Hyper Music?

Seriously these past few pages have been just pure nonsense.

Fury is a b-side that's been played maybe 20 something times in the 10 years since it was released.

Hyper Music is a single that used to be played loads before it got dropped. Now they've played it twice this tour including at a festival. So yes I consider Fury more of a rarity than it, got a problem with that?

You can't argue that Futurism is not a bigger rarity than Hyper Music though.

Honestly kind of surprised Hyper Music came back at all, especially twice now. It seemed like it was going to be relegated to the archives after R&L. That, along with Fury and Futurism, make it seem like anything is fair game for the 20th anniversary shows.

Fury is a b-side that's been played maybe 20 something times in the 10 years since it was released.

Hyper Music is a single that used to be played loads before it got dropped. Now they've played it twice this tour including at a festival. So yes I consider Fury more of a rarity than it, got a problem with that?

You can't argue that Futurism is not a bigger rarity than Hyper Music though.

Hyper Music was dropped pretty much completely after the album tour back in 2002. Was almost 10 years before it was played again, and then only twice.

Fury has been played on every tour except TR, even BEFORE its release. The amount of times it's been played is pretty irrelevant if 99% of those times were over 10 years ago.

Also that last sentences confuses me...

Stockholm > Riff > Agitated Outro Riff > Agitated (MC outro) > Yes Please > Riff.

Why is there a piano on stage? Did he use it at all?

And I ain't complaining, but if you're going to smash a guitar, don't do it the same every show, it should involve some genuine aggression, not a bored little shove into the bass drum.

I for one would love to see Chris going mental at the end of Liquid State and just smashing his bass all over the place. Once.

Archived