It was here, I think they may put it up online soon..?

http://www.chom.com/MUSE.aspx

They were asked about an anniversary gig for Absolution and Matt completely ignored it and talked about a 20 year anniversary for the band instead, or at least since the first gig they did together.

He was a little confused with dates though and at one point he went "how old are we now?" :LOL: But yeah, it seems like the intention is there :)

A possability of a massive Knebworth gig then? Matt commented back in October in NME that Knebworth was a place he'd love to do a big gig at... Plus it's pretty much hallowed ground for big Rock events here in the UK. Would be an awesome gig imo :)

Now, to think of a setlist for a 20 band anniversary gig...

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Interlude + Hysteria

Map of the Problematique

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Guiding Light

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Interlude + Hysteria

Map of the Problematique

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Guiding Light

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

It's like I went back in time.

They didn't say they wanted to work with a producer again - just that they weren't against it. THey still went on about how much they enjoyed producing the albums themselves and how they can get the sound they want that way. Nothing new.

Re: Animals - Matt asked Glen to remind them to put it back on the setlists lol He said they were playing a lot of the new material, took out Animals and then sort of forgot to put it back in again.

Re: Animals - Matt asked Glen to remind them to put it back on the setlists lol He said they were playing a lot of the new material, took out Animals and then sort of forgot to put it back in again.

A lot of the new material meaning the same T2L songs they're done the whole tour except for Animals.

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Interlude + Hysteria

Map of the Problematique

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Guiding Light

Citizen Erased

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Helsinki Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Muscle Museum. I have faith the pedal will turn up.

A lot of the new material meaning the same T2L songs they're done the whole tour except for Animals.
I suppose that what he considered a logical response to some comments about having too much of the latest album in the sets :p Alas, Matt's logic :LOL:

Loved his little smirk when the interviewer mentioned the fans who follow the setlists online, trying to predict what songs are they going to play each nigh ;)

Didn't Matt mention trying to put together a huge show in Teignmouth/Devon at a racetrack or something?

Maybe they'll pursue that and do the 20th anniversary gig there...

Would be great, I'd totally fly out for that. We're already saving money for a UK trip anyway. :awesome:

Didn't Matt mention trying to put together a huge show in Teignmouth/Devon at a racetrack or something?

Maybe they'll pursue that and do the 20th anniversary gig there...

That would be ace.

Especially cos I missed out last time. Couldn't get days off at work, was so annoyed :(

Archived