It flips the original image of Matt to get him to fit. But yes, a new version is required to fit this cheesefest.

Its a shame really - I'm currently loving the studio version of Blackout atm, but I'm not keen on the current live version.

Kinda sad I only wish I had seen it for the novelty. Not even a year ago I wanted to see it because it was the best performance from HAARP.

We expecting the full stage set-up to be in Bergen? Noticed on the ticket website that the concert plan has now changed to the following, suggesting that the stage will run along one of the side stands:

5244c09868f4fe3e84f8a8785d9a8dfc.jpg

I imagine this may have been done to accommodate the full stage, meaning they couldn't fit it at the end of the ground.

We expecting the full stage set-up to be in Bergen? Noticed on the ticket website that the concert plan has now changed to the following, suggesting that the stage will run along one of the side stands:

I imagine this may have been done to accommodate the full stage, meaning they couldn't fit it at the end of the ground.

football pitches are all the same size, so I doubt it's that.

football pitches are all the same size, so I doubt it's that.

Football pitches are all a similar size, but aren't all the same size. I imagine there might be some access issues with housing the stage at a certain end though, Brann Stadion isn't particularly big.

Seated tickets will be ace at that gig. Wonder if I should swap mine...

Archived