I like how we are choosing between B&H or DS and they'll go with Hysteria or MoTP :chuckle:

Positive thinking FTW

Well that's what musers are known for :awesome:

0:12 is clearly a falsetto note :noey:

You're so wrong. There was no long falsetto note played on arena tour with guitar and blue/purple lightshow. It really is Madnesses A4 non-falsetto.

You're so wrong. There was no long falsetto note played on arena tour with guitar and blue/purple lightshow. It really is Madnesses A4 non-falsetto.

Not sure if you're serious but you can't see any purple in the closeup of Matt. When it goes out to the wide shot you can see Matt swinging his hand in the air like in the "HEY!" in Uprising, so it's from a completely different song.

I doubt that the wide shot and the close-up of Matt are from the same song. That could have been Supremacy but the guitar is a 6string so I think it's Madness.

At 0:17 it's Supremacy because he's playing a 7 string and doing the "pull head away from mic" thing he does but I doubt that's the same shot or song as 0:12.

I doubt that the wide shot and the close-up of Matt are from the same song. That could have been Supremacy but the guitar is a 6string so I think it's Madness.
You think which one is Madness? Be more clear, damn italian.

This.

You think which one is Madness? Be more clear, damn italian.

0:11-0:12 is Madness (because guitar and lights), 0:13 to 0:15 is Uprising, 0:15 is Harmonica, 0:17 is Supremacy

I guess

So, The Killers also filmed their gig at Wembley?

Edit: Some people in Twitter are saying is a rainy day in Rome. Could some italian confirm this?

Edit 2: Now is a lot of people saying the same. Hope the rain don't mess with the gig

Edit 3: Nonsense. Another fool chain reaction. Glorious sun in Rome. Pity me.

Edited by Finn.

If anything the rain will make the lighting and smoke effect even more shine.

If anything the rain will make the lighting and smoke effect even more shine.

It stopped raining one hour ago :p

It stopped raining one hour ago :p

Oh, guess the people at the stadium will be happier then, no wet cloths!

No wait, they switched places on the "bill" apparently, compared to Turin 1st night. We Are The Ocean first, then Arcane Roots

For the vocal enthusiasts out there...does anyone think Matt right really go for it tonight given that the show is being filmed, and also due to him having a week off? Any chance of him going for both the A4's in Madness and the G#5 in Survival?

For the vocal enthusiasts out there...does anyone think Matt right really go for it tonight given that the show is being filmed, and also due to him having a week off? Any chance of him going for both the A4's in Madness and the G#5 in Survival?

About Madness, yes. Survival, not so sure.

(part of me hopes for him to sing Unsustainable but it's not going to happen :LOL:)

Oh yeah I forgot about Unsustainable! I guess if he's ever going to give it a try tonight would be the perfect time to have a go. It'd be awful if he messed up part way through though :LOL:

So, The Killers also filmed their gig at Wembley?

Yes. It was confirmed by the stadium themselves the night before the show, and several professional cameras could be spotted around the stadium - most notably three in a gallery in front of the sound desks as well as the Spider Cam.

Oh, guess the people at the stadium will be happier then, no wet cloths!

We got really wet during the 40 minutes of rain we had. Jesus it just poured down.

Matt sustained the second A4 longer than usual but switched to falsetto in the end.

We got really wet during the 40 minutes of rain we had. Jesus it just poured down.

Matt sustained the second A4 longer than usual but switched to falsetto in the end.

Second sounds like all falsetto to me.

God! Hear that crowd. Those Fabri-likes are the best crowd in Europe! :LOL:

that woman singing at near the end :LOL: :LOL: