Looks pretty clear to me that the neck of the guitar hits him. That probably didn't do much damage tho. :p

Depends how it caught him, guitars can really hurt, I'd sure as shit be pissed off if someone hit me with one. Not sure if Dom was or not though, people may have been overreacting/just assuming when they said he looked mad, wouldn't be the first time.

Depends how it caught him, guitars can really hurt, I'd sure as shit be pissed off if someone hit me with one. Not sure if Dom was or not though, people may have been overreacting/just assuming when they said he looked mad, wouldn't be the first time.

Obviously. At least he didn't get knocked off his chair, or walked out without playing anymore, as some said.

Unfortunately, he is.

I've lost a lot of respect for Ari over these last few days. What a fan-boy.

Your logic baffles me.

Not a single fuck was given, Luke. It was an awesome gig, and I'm happy to have enjoyed a Muse gig this much again.

Did they still close with Starlight?

Really? I watched another video and it looks like it really hits him.

If it doesn't hit him it comes very close. But it's worded on MuseWiki that it just avoided hitting him. Dom did fall off his stool into his toms though, so hit or not it did have a fair bit of force on it.

If it doesn't hit him it comes very close. But it's worded on MuseWiki that it just avoided hitting him. Dom did fall off his stool into his toms though, so hit or not it did have a fair bit of force on it.

It probably did hit him, and hurt a bit, because he stayed down for quite a while before finishing the song. Compare that to other guitar throws where he just dodged it/flinched; the end of Stockholm Syndrome at Perth 2010 is a pretty good example.

It probably did hit him, and hurt a bit, because he stayed down for quite a while before finishing the song. Compare that to other guitar throws where he just dodged it/flinched; the end of Stockholm Syndrome at Perth 2010 is a pretty good example.

When I first heard Bellamy had hit Dom with a guitar chuck I thought Dom fell off the stool to the ground and stayed down, rather than awkwardly using the toms to stop him from completely falling off the stool.

His reflexes with the guitar throws are usually good. I guess Matt just got so stupidly close that Dom couldn't really dodge it without falling off, or he actually hit him. Tbh my eyesight is terrible so I can't really tell.

It was like "LOL AWESOME....oh shit, is he hurt?" :chuckle:

*lol* My thoughts exactly!

Especially when it took them so long to get back on stage for Starlight!

But anyway - awesome night, incredible setlist, fantastic crowd! Definitely among my top gigs! :D

I wanna go back! Damn you, post gig depression! :mad:

Pics from the 22nd.

Great pics, Pip! Those close-ups... :facemelt:

Love the one with Dom where he's laughing in front of the lightbulb, and on an other one it looks as if the bulb is growing out of his head!

It seems Matt was in full sunshine at the beginning?

Great pics, Pip! Those close-ups... :facemelt:

Love the one with Dom where he's laughing in front of the lightbulb, and on an other one it looks as if the bulb is growing out of his head!

It seems Matt was in full sunshine at the beginning?

I can't remember to be honest! Possibly! :)

Not a single fuck was given, Luke. It was an awesome gig, and I'm happy to have enjoyed a Muse gig this much again.

:happy:

Besides, it wasn't so much about the gig itself. It was more that it was a great finish to a weekend that was already fantastic (for completely unrelated reasons).

no need to spoil it you are allowed to enjoy muse :phu:

poor Dom

Archived