It's been almost 10 years since he actually got hit with it though, hasn't it? :LOL:

Yeah - pretty sure the last time was at an Absolution promo gig when Matt hit Dom in the face and Dom had to have a tetanus injection in his bum.

Did Dom throw the guitar in Matt's direction after jumping off the riser or something?

Yeah - pretty sure the last time was at an Absolution promo gig when Matt hit Dom in the face and Dom had to have a tetanus injection in his bum.

Did Dom throw the guitar in Matt's direction after jumping off the riser or something?

I looked away because I thought they were already off stage, but someone said that he picked the guitar up and smashed it a bit.

I looked away because I thought they were already off stage, but someone said that he picked the guitar up and smashed it a bit.

Although it uses that annoying YouTube Capture that bounces around, it stays still for long enough at the end of the song to show the guitar fly up and hit the cymbal above the hi-hats on Dom's kit.

That must've hurt. Not physically, but emotionally too. His best friend, doing that to him? It's atrocious, backstabbing behavior.

Prepare yourselves chaps, this might be the end of Muse.

they'll be laughing about it sooner or later

How was that even that funny? :wtf:

Why does it bother you that he found it funny?

inb4 "It doesn't bother me, I'm just curious"

maybe it's just a british expression. It means he did something to matt so they were even

That explains it. Never heard the expression before.

Archived