what does that even mean?

Repetative & mostly uninspired/milked Electronic, Dance and Dubstep most with no real Instraments plauging the Music Industry.

While Bands (true musicians) who put more effort into there music are getting less recognition nowerdays (Though this has shamefully been the case for a while...)

I guess that's what he/she meant

Yes, that's what I meant. Thank you. I was without power for ages... Fucking nature.

The amount and quality of rock music in the US is absolutely piss poor right now, and definitely not what's popular.

I don't think anyone listening to Top 40 radio would bat an eye at an artist or "band" without guitar.

Turning on my local and only "rock" station for an hour will give you 90% songs that are more than a decade old, and probably a new track by Nickelback and Theory of a Deadman, which as far as I can tell, seem to be the same band with two names.

:'(

I KNOW electronic music and music with a dance beat can be done well... but you wouldn't know that from the shit that gets fed to us on the radio.

I grew up with Rock music (in many genres) and I'm absolutely gutted at the direction music has taken, most days. :noey:

Seems like it's still big overseas in many places, but almost nonexistent here.

Repetative & mostly uninspired/milked Electronic, Dance and Dubstep most with no real Instraments plauging the Music Industry.

While Bands (true musicians) who put more effort into there music are getting less recognition nowerdays (Though this has shamefully been the case for a while...)

True musicians only play acoustic instruments, none of this electronic shit like electric guitars.

Im back. the etihad gig was amazing, although one moment annoyed me as dead star started these fucking huge women decided to push right in front of us, sowe literally no room to jump or anything. and they smelt fucking horrible. Other than that amazing gig :D

I don't get why people believe the Piano Thing rumours every time. I mean it's not the first time some asshat hears Matt fiddle around on the guitar or the piano and thinks it's Piano Thing or Bedroom Acoustics.

Archived