Yeah, I don't sing high in any of the songs I've written (highest is F#4 IIRC), I was just showing you my singing voice.

Maybe I'll cover Ruled By Secrecy and upload it or something.

Make a piano cover of SFA.

Matt said somewhere in an interview on Belgian television that they'll be doing festivals next time. Not sure what he means by next time.

Matt said somewhere in an interview on Belgian television that they'll be doing festivals next time. Not sure what he means by next time.

Probably the next album tour. He mentioned it wouldn't be next year.

That's a sloppy performance of Survival. He is a bit out of breath but the last note was good though.

Indeed, Survival is awesomee.

But if is hard for Matt sing this in the first encore, it will be harder to sing at the end of the gig.

I see the point of closing with Uprising and Starlight (both are more easy to sing than Survival)

Edited by Finn.

But if is hard for Matt sing this in the first encore, it will be harder to sing at the end of the gig.

I see the point of closing with Uprising and Starlight (both are more easy to sing than Survival)

There's no point in closing with Uprising and Starlight.

Starlight is actually quite hard to sing. Survival is abit intense during a short part of second verse while Starlight is pretty demanding through many parts of the song when sung properly. Shamely, he doesn't. He seems to be more interested in being Bono at the B(ono)-stage.

I don't like either.

But this is it, shorter setlist, Survival/Knights for closer. Looonger setlist, Starlight.

There are other songs they could use and are also easy to sing, but is the same arguing over and over...

I don't like either.

But this is it, shorter setlist, Survival/Knights for closer. Looonger setlist, Starlight.

There are other songs they could use and are also easy to sing, but is the same arguing over and over...

I forgot to mention, I highly doubt that which song is more easy to sing matters at all in this case. Atleast not which is number 25 or 27 lol.

Starlight has no place closing whatsoever.

I don't care if it's a five song or fifty song setlist, it doesn't work. And Survival rocks.

Starlight is much harder to sing than Survival

and song being easy/hard to sing doesn't affect its position in the set for sure :chuckle:

its just one dumb idea of Mr Bellamy to make Starlight a closer

I would think Survival would be tougher.

Seeing the videos, Survival looks absolutely amazing with the stadium visuals. They really should've kept it as a closer.

and song being easy/hard to sing doesn't affect its position in the set for sure :chuckle:

That reminds me of HAARP's Take a Bow :LOL:

Make a piano cover of SFA.

I did RBS and B&H. Because I had nothing better to do. Exporting.

>Goes to Paris

>Starts walking towards SDF

>Rain starts pissing down

>Eat sushi

Fuck you, Paris.