So... do you touch him? What about Chris Harmonica? I've heard that the crowd was fantastic in Bern :)

The crowd was fantastic! I got the harmonica:D and handshaked all three:rolleyes:. it was the best concert I've ever been to:happy:

But now is the time of post muse depression:(

The crowd was fantastic! I got the harmonica:D and handshaked all three:rolleyes:. it was the best concert I've ever been to:happy:

But now is the time of post muse depression:(

Congratulations!! :D So happy for you :) I'm looking forward to see them live again...

I'll be a bit pissed off simply because I don't get to see him do it :chuckle: but at the same time, it'd be nice to have pro audio of the song with him doing that part. I'd be surprised if he didn't at least slip into falsetto while doing it though, it's a bloody hard bit to sing.

I'll be a bit pissed off simply because I don't get to see him do it :chuckle: but at the same time, it'd be nice to have pro audio of the song with him doing that part. I'd be surprised if he didn't at least slip into falsetto while doing it though, it's a bloody hard bit to sing.

I do it every day in the car or in the shower ;)

Seriously... What a ridiculous and pointless petition.. Don't they have anything better to do ?... Like asking for B&H AND Dead Star in the same set for example ! :D

I don't find it difficult to sing at all, but that might change after singing 20 songs including Follow Me, Supremacy, Madness and Panic Station :chuckle:

We've already discussed this man. You have a wider chest range, therefore you have an easier time with the notes. Doesn't mean Matt finds it as easy.

Just means that you're a douche for bringing it up all the time :awesome:

We've already discussed this man. You have a wider chest range, therefore you have an easier time with the notes. Doesn't mean Matt finds it as easy.

Just means that you're a douche for bringing it up all the time :awesome:

Eek.

I'm guessing chest range has little to do with falsetto range then?

They're different ranges.

Yes, but they're often, obviously enough, related to eachother. A thumb rule for a normal baritone is that the top of head voice is one octave higher than chest voice. Of course, this will vary alot from person to person.

Yes, but they're often, obviously enough, related to eachother. A thumb rule for a normal baritone is that the top of head voice is one octave higher than chest voice. Of course, this will vary alot from person to person.

I have no idea what kind of voice I am, but for me, it's E5-A5.

Sounds ok, but after a brief listen, I don't think I heard any note higher than a F#4 or G maybe and your natural singing voice seems to be around baritone range. I'm not an expert though.

Yeah, I don't sing high in any of the songs I've written (highest is F#4 IIRC), I was just showing you my singing voice.

Maybe I'll cover Ruled By Secrecy and upload it or something.

Archived