Next tuesday is Belgium's turn at Werchter festival park. Is it the only non-stadium venue of the stadium tour?

I remember 3 years ago in Nijmegen, it was also a festival park so we didn't get the UFO but got MK Ultra /Bliss /Citizen Erased. Hope we get something cool instead of the light bulb?

In Nijmegen it wasn't played because of the wind but they did play Citizen Erased.

In Porto Blackout wasn't played because of the wind so they just didn't replace it with anything. Same as In 2008 when blackout just wasn't played because of the wind in Dublin.

It's just mental. Few Muse songs with the exception maybe of Take A Bow could top that level of epic.

The Stade de Suisse gig seems like it was a real corker.

Exactly, imo only Take a Bow would be better nowadays.

And yeah, probably the stadium with the best atmosphere so far.

Also, it seems that they dropped that roulette bullshit:

Yay! It was really nothing but a waste of time :LOL: The only times it ever mattered were the two US gigs where it landed on green (and even then, the only people it was really that big of a deal to were the handful of folks on the barrier who went to both nights). But seeing as they've done away with the green slot, there was no point in having the roulette for the stadium gigs.

I wonder how many months it'll take before they realize about Starlight.

Guiding Light, hopefully, won't last beyond stadiums.

I didn't mind Starlight closing as much as I thought I would, I prefer an epic ending but it was still nice.

Now I have recovered from the gig in Bern. It was amazing, the crowd was awesome and the band seemed to enjoy the night very much.

It's very sad that Dead Star/Butterflies is gone, but the setlist is actually really cool. Even the slow songs were great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjtDjoYZDY

At 0:28 we can see Matt, well, having fun

and, well, jizzing with flames...

Matt did that exactly in front of me, it was quite scary because it looked like he didn't realise that 47000 people watched what he was doing :LOL:

Now I have recovered from the gig in Bern. It was amazing, the crowd was awesome and the band seemed to enjoy the night very much.

It's very sad that Dead Star/Butterflies is gone, but the setlist is actually really cool. Even the slow songs were great.

Matt did that exactly in front of me, it was quite scary because it looked like he didn't realise that 47000 people watched what he was doing :LOL:

So... do you touch him? What about Chris Harmonica? I've heard that the crowd was fantastic in Bern :)

Archived