I remember 3 years ago in Nijmegen, it was also a festival park so we didn't get the UFO but got MK Ultra /Bliss /Citizen Erased. Hope we get something cool instead of the light bulb?

Nah, they just won't play Blackout :awesome:

I remember 3 years ago in Nijmegen, it was also a festival park so we didn't get the UFO but got MK Ultra /Bliss /Citizen Erased. Hope we get something cool instead of the light bulb?

No, Rock am Ring is also a festival and they get the UFO, the lack of UFO in Nijmegen was for the wind, and Bliss and MK Ultra were in the setlist before the gig. They just changed Citizen for Unintended and Exo 1.

Looks like they've officially dropped Dead Star/B&H :( I was hoping it was just a fluke, but now it's three gigs in a row where they've played neither! I hope they'll get out back into the rotation... They're two of their best live songs.

One would have to assume that at least one of them is coming back for Stade de France. The French usually get good sets.

I don't think IBTY or Explorers is better than the other, they're completely different, and fulfill different purposes.

If someone asks you "what do you like more, IBTY or Explorers?" you answer "they fulfill different purposes"?

I don't think IBTY or Explorers is better than the other, they're completely different, and fulfill different purposes.

Do you mean that Explorers' purpose is to put us to sleep? You're right then :yesey:

Though I'd choose something more pleasant for that

Archived