KirkBot

We've Arrived At Panic Station!

...because I will be on my way to see Alt-J :awesome:

Lucky you! :p

The tickets for the glasgow gig sold out when I decided I wanted to buy a ticket :/ In May I think

I have the impression it's going to be like watching a kids TV show on acid... :dance:

tumblr_mli11ksQOs1s3wn89o1_500.gif

Yep.

I can't stop watching this gif. :D Bellamy's bouncing is just hilarious...:LOL: I fear for my brain on Monday when I see the whole thing!

Lucky you! :p

The tickets for the glasgow gig sold out when I decided I wanted to buy a ticket :/ In May I think

:) Should be fun, been looking forward to this for months! and the date and venue have been changed like twice since I bought the tickets. I will take pictures for ya.

This is gonna be insanity, wrapped in madness, boxed in WTF - I can't WAIT :D I've already tweeted them demanding that the stadium shows have dinosaurs, stupid clothes and vortex crotches!! :LOL: Bring on Monday!

I have the impression it's going to be like watching a kids TV show on acid... :dance:

tumblr_mli11ksQOs1s3wn89o1_500.gif

Stadium stage should be exactly like this. Clothes/Dino/Octupus/Dancing included. :awesome:

From the drumming in the gif it looks like the video's going to feature the 'remix' rather than the original song.

From the drumming in the gif it looks like the video's going to feature the 'remix' rather than the original song.

Please no.

How can you say that after just seeing one gif..

Wat

Dom's LED drums have always looked weird

anything that looks weird was meant to be used in the PS vid

I think it has nothing to do with the sound

just looking as flashy as you can

I hope they're sensible enough to predict what kind of a shitstorm they'd ignite by putting a shitty remix in this enourmously anticipated vid