The Voice Australia

Kazy-Babie

Not sure where to put this I thought this seemed like the most appropriate thread, otherwise please move it if necessary,

The ad for next week's Battle Rounds for The Voice AU showed the coaches performing Uprising. I'll be interested to see if it's a good rendition. I couldnt find the ad on youtube but it looked pretty cool.

cool! i'm excited to see it :) The Voice (US) is my guilty pleasure :$ I didn't watch the clip but was it that guy from Good Charlotte who picked the song? just a guess
It could be chosen by the producers for all we know :LOL: the clip doesn't say though, and I'm not sure it gets mentioned on the actual show either. The Voice is my guilty pleasure too though, I must admit :)

Not sure where to put this I thought this seemed like the most appropriate thread, otherwise please move it if necessary,

The ad for next week's Battle Rounds for The Voice AU showed the coaches performing Uprising. I'll be interested to see if it's a good rendition. I couldnt find the ad on youtube but it looked pretty cool.

Yeah I noticed that too. Am not a fan of the The Voice (or Reality TV for that matter) but saw the shorts. You know that saying about imtation and flattery etc, etc.

I'm more interested in seeing how well Delta can pull it off. She doesn't come off as a rock kind of girl but hey, you never know. I liked their cover of Sing last year, I'm not a fan of MCR at all (the Emo genre is not my thing) but it made me like the song.

It could be chosen by the producers for all we know :LOL: the clip doesn't say though, and I'm not sure it gets mentioned on the actual show either. The Voice is my guilty pleasure too though, I must admit :)

I would assume that the coaches have some say over the songs they sing, I'm surprised they havent done more of their own actually, because didn't they do one of Seal's songs last year?

oops I thought the song was chosen for two contestants during the battle round.

I thought it was terrible. :$ the contestants probably could've performed much better, but it was just a bad song choice all around. i don't think even the coaches approved of their own performance :chuckle:

Archived