Manson Custom Machine Head buttons

dylan21

custom 'buttons' fitted on a Gotoh 510 set. They keep tune well and generally have good reviews. Only downside I've heard people say about them is that you can't use tuning pegs with them...obviously, so restringing takes longer. But that's not a big deal

The stuff on the manson works website is just for the aluminum knobs only - not the tuning machines themselves. the different options are so you can buy them separately or if you want to have them installed on a guitar you're purchasing at the same time

they're generally made for gotoh tuners i think, which are probably some of the best out there

custom 'buttons' fitted on a Gotoh 510 set. They keep tune well and generally have good reviews. Only downside I've heard people say about them is that you can't use tuning pegs with them...obviously, so restringing takes longer. But that's not a big deal

i think you can change them quicker, as i on mine just run my hand across all 6 to loosen them all at once, only teh tuning up takes longer

ffs any metal works could make them for you for at most £50.

Do they ship to Canada? Do they make good quality products? And can u post a link so I could see their site?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious.

Do they ship to Canada? Do they make good quality products? And can u post a link so I could see their site?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious.

A metal works is a place that machines metal, not a particular shop :LOL:

Just check round you;re area, there maybe a metal works nearby. If not anyone with a lathe and a knurling tool could do it.

They look pretty small compared to the ones Manson use though?

They are not a direct copy of the mansons, that's why I said 'alternative'! They are just slightly bigger than a gotoh s5 machine head button but smaller than a gotoh l5.

I had some made for a seven string I was making for myself for which I had ordered l5 buttons on my gotoh tuners by mistake and they were too big and looked out of place on the headstock- unfortunately it turns out gotoh do not sell replacement buttons.

A metal works is a place that machines metal, not a particular shop :LOL:

Just check round you;re area, there maybe a metal works nearby. If not anyone with a lathe and a knurling tool could do it.

Lol sorry didn't realize that.

Btw, what does ffs stand for?

Archived