Don't understand why I can't post

maturefan

Hi. I've just tried to post using multiquote and been told there is a problem with my post-it contains 34 images and the maximum number of images permitted is 15. I know what smilies are but what are BBs? I have typed my comments in red as I thought it would be easier to see what I have written between all the multiquoting. Is that why I can't submit?

Hi. I've just tried to post using multiquote and been told there is a problem with my post-it contains 34 images and the maximum number of images permitted is 15. I know what smilies are but what are BBs? I have typed my comments in red as I thought it would be easier to see what I have written between all the multiquoting. Is that why I can't submit?

Typing your comment in red is generally a really bad idea since people use different board skins and some will not be able to read red text.

Using the standard color is just fine, people will have no problem telling your text from the quotes as long as you use multiquote.

bbcode is the way extra semantic information is added to posted, so the bbcode for an image is [noparse]<url of image file>[/noparse]

As the content of quotes counts towards the content of your message the images in the quoted messages will have counted towards the maximum amount of images you can post.

The way to resolve this is to remove the images from the messages you have quoted by selecting the [noparse]<ulr>[/noparse] sections and deleteing them.

Hope this helps.

Archived