Phreak9mm

I wanted to buy tickets for my brother for his birthday. Pit tickets have to picked up at the venue and you have to present the card they were purchased with and ID for that card. I'm not going, so I guess this means I can't buy him pit tickets. This sucks. Muse fans are awesome, I just wish we could be generous too. :mad:

I am relatively a young woman, LOL, but I have an "old skool" mentality about tickets. I know WHY they are going paperless and I commend them for doing that to avoid scalping, but I want my hard paper ticket! I collect them, and put them in a ticket scrapbook. I know that is old school and all, but I like to have this memento! Does anyone know if they might still print you a ticket when you get there??

They told me it wouldn't be anything but a credit card receipt that you get handed to you.

That's basically what I got in Tampa. I just chucked it afterwards. I don't really mind the paperless tickets since I've been doing Ticketfast for years anyway. I have way too many tickets lying around from all my concert going years, but I can see why some people would be upset about not getting a physical ticket.

Archived