altbecky

2013.9.19 - Energy Solutions Arena Salt Lake City, UT US

Butterflies. Get it before it's blocked! Sound isn't great, but it gets better as the song goes on. (forgot to put a finger over the intake speaker.)

Oh, maaaaan. :'(

I thought maybe not naming it in the description would help. Sad. Oh well, Unnatural Selection, Sunburn, and part of Starlight to come!

EDIT: It's really too bad, too, because the extended guitar section, and the piano solo were :awesome:

Edited by altbecky

Was anyone else's favorite part of the show when Matt screamed "Tell me the muthafuckin truuuuuth!!!" During US?

Just me?

Sunburn! :awesome:

EDIT:

And now, Unnatural Selection.

Edited by altbecky

I know right? I kept seeing Dom and Chris looking at each other and shaking their heads... I think we surprised them, lol. I had fun in the queue, hope to see you all next time. Dom said they'd "definitely be back"

I tried loading butterflies and hurricanes and it won't work. I have sunburn, US, and part of starlight. But my connection is crap so it will take a few days.

The highlight for sure was when Chris and Dom came down to the edge of the stage and gave my son a big thank you and a drum stick! Never will forget that night.

Hey, I was #19, right in front of you guys in the queue. When I saw Chris signal Dom to give one of his sticks to someone, I wondered if it was your son. That's so great! I was able to get one of Matt's picks!

Edited by swatz

Hey, I was #19, right in front of you guys in the queue. When I saw Chris signal Dom to give one of his stick's to someone, I wondered if it was your son. That's so great! I was able to get one of Matt's picks!

Yay! I am so glad for you! I wondered where you guys made it to! <3

Was anyone else's favorite part of the show when Matt screamed "Tell me the muthafuckin truuuuuth!!!" During US?

Just me?

That was awesome! my favorite part was when Matt wiggled his bum toward the audience:rolleyes::$