I think it's a bit unfair to call a set with Uno and The Groove "anticlimactic", it's pretty amazing really.

Uno and the Groove aren't that special in this tour. Fury and Futurism, Assassin & Unnatural Selection, or Agitated & Dead Star defeat them.

I think it's a bit unfair to call a set with Uno and The Groove "anticlimactic", it's pretty amazing really.

Yeah, if you read the second part of my sentence i think i kinda cancelled that statement out, just seemed a little anticlimactic from behind the screen based on some of the songs that were played on this tour (muscle museum,assassin) and the songs that were rumored to be played (Showbiz)

No, we're saying you're dumb for saying that Uno and The Groove aren't "special".

Uno and the Groove aren't that special in this tour. Fury and Futurism, Assassin & Unnatural Selection, or Agitated & Dead Star defeat them.

:p

The songs played are subjective but there are songs that objectively have more "rare" songs being played at them and that sucks. Glasgow and tonight kinda got screwed, but again, I'd be happy to be there. I'm just saying I'd rather have been at Exeter or Newport or Belfast more.

Regardless, good gig, good tour, hope there's more of that in the future.

Doesn't matter. It's still a shitty attitude to have when they finally play these songs.

Yeah really. Uno and The Groove haven't been played in a very long time and will only be rarely played live again. And they're wonderful.

Meh, most of those songs have been played several times before and likely will again. Uno and The Groove are way more rare, and seeing them live was awesome.

The songs played are subjective but there are songs that objectively have more "rare" songs being played at them and that sucks. Glasgow and tonight kinda got screwed, but again, I'd be happy to be there. I'm just saying I'd rather have been at Exeter or Newport or Belfast more.

Regardless, good gig, good tour, hope there's more of that in the future.

In comparison to other nights we maybe didn't get as "rare" a set but I wouldn't say we were "screwed" - how pessimistic! Christ if I didn't scream like a little girl seeing Uno and Agitated live for the first time. Special. :LOL:

I'd maybe just take our setlist over Brighton's but eh, THE GROOVE! :awesome:

Archived