Because if its a fake its a damn good one. Someone got a shot of Matt's pedal board and then photo shopped a pretty realistic piece of paper laying on top of it?

Because if its a fake its a damn good one. Someone got a shot of Matt's pedal board and then photo shopped a pretty realistic piece of paper laying on top of it?

Upside down?

Upside down?

Flip the image so others can read it. I mean, that would take some pretty good Photoshop skills (or a really dickish crew member, or someone with the exact same pedals) to pull off if you ask me

ha so it doesn't seem to be a fake anymore....

wow, The Groove!! Would be great if all these songs from the setlist get actually played!

ha so it doesn't seem to be a fake anymore....

wow, The Groove!! Would be great if all these songs from the setlist get actually played!

Not confirmed real yet. Every big bomb of a rarity has been dropped as the second song this tour. Someone like Fabri, (who has faked setlists) would know this. If Bliss is next then yes its real.

I am SO jealous of those people right now.

Glasgow was amazing but this setlist is perfection

I'm probably going to tune out. No new song. Seeing iphone videos of an amazing setlist to a gig I had zero chance of going to doesn't really do anything to me. I guess I'll check for The Groove and maybe Showbiz videos tomorrow.