now who sounds bitter?! lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

you speak in gross generalizations. also dead star got a great reaction at MSG so i don't know what you were going on about before.

and no, you're not an artist. you're the elitist type that has been mentioned in this thread. you'll deny it, because elitists never self identify. it's ok. i got you.

Every video that's on YouTube is always the first 3 rows of people going crazy and the rest of the floor completely dead for pretty much every rarity they play in the major market venues. Dead Star got applause but that's my point, everything they play will get applause because it's good. Everywhere they'll ever play will have the same three rows of people going crazy no matter whether it's Oklahoma or Los Angeles, so why only do rarities in Los Angeles and not Oklahoma?

I can hear you laughing from here. So loud.

Sometimes I Laugh In Loud, and other times I Laugh Out Loud.

Every video that's on YouTube is always the first 3 rows of people going crazy and the rest of the floor completely dead. Dead Star got applause but that's my point, everything they play will get applause because it's good. Everywhere they'll ever play will have the same three rows of people going crazy no matter whether it's Oklahoma or Los Angeles, so why only do rarities in Los Angeles and not Oklahoma?

I think I speak for the whole board when I say that no one gives a shit.

now who sounds bitter?! lol

Why are you implying that I called or implied in anyway that I called you bitter? Completly different person who pulled you up on that

What I said was an opinion based on this how "elite/true fan" shit that spreads around fan base and for some reason you took that as an attack on you?

Edit: I am bitter about it. Going to a muse gig and not seeing my favourite songs played. How can I not be bitter about that

I think I speak for the whole board when I say that no one gives a shit.

Well there's not much else to discuss other than having a circlejerk about Muscle Museum and Futurism. Don't see the point of a board about a band's tour if you can't discuss the band's touring habits.

Well there's not much else to discuss other than having a circlejerk about Muscle Museum and Futurism. Don't see the point of a board about a band's tour if you can't discuss the band's touring habits.

How about anything other than moaning about an American tour that hasn't even been announced yet.

Agreed. :D

I don't understand your 'joke'

How about anything other than moaning about an American tour that hasn't even been announced yet.

I don't understand your 'joke'

I'm not moaning about the American Tour. I'm having a go at touring habits that include the upcoming European tour. I recall arenas and stadiums getting shafted because they weren't considered major markets, and the songs in question got the same three rows of people going crazy and the entire audience applauding the song once it was over. If they're going to get that kind of reaction everywhere, I can't see the point in only playing rarities at "major market venues".

Why are you implying that I called or implied in anyway that I called you bitter? Completly different person who pulled you up on that

What I said was an opinion based on this how "elite/true fan" shit that spreads around fan base and for some reason you took that as an attack on you?

Edit: I am bitter about it. Going to a muse gig and not seeing my favourite songs played. How can I not be bitter about that

I didn't remotely take that as an attack on me! I just suggested that people could be a bit more careful to phrase things to make it clear it's *their* opinion, and not that of the entire Muse fandom, which many, many people don't do. But like I said, flogging a dead horse!

*shrug* I've never seen Fillip or HTAILY. I don't choose the setlists, I go because I enjoy enough of the songs to know that I'll have a good time even if I don't get my favourites. Why be bitter? What a waste of time that is!

Got a decent vid of muscle museum, will upload later or in the morning

Edit: also the gig was awesome

you, sir/madam, are a leg end.

Even just a different intro would help freshen it up though.

How long has MWAH been around for now, 5-6 years? Christ, that's depressing.

7 years, been around since 2008

Neither a lady (woman, yes, lady, not fucking likely, lol) nor not calm? :erm::LOL:

Lol.

l.o.l

Awh, I saw it's debut.

Got a decent vid of muscle museum, will upload later or in the morning

Edit: also the gig was awesome

Do it now please :D

Fucking hell. I must've only just entered my GCSE exam year when they started playing it. Where does the time go?