As long as the rest of the UK/Europe dates are equally as shit as the US ones, I won't rage too much.

Assuming these are those long-awaited anniversary dates.

Muse won't play shit like this at a general audience concert. :(

I don't know, it may work in the new album's favour to keep some of the heavier stuff and rockier stuff around, so I'm hoping this is the re-introduction of Assassin.

Just 2 songs they didn't play last tour in the whole set. Just saying.

That's just one side of the truth. Most of the songs played tonight were the rarities in the shows of the last tour and played one by one.

Tonight they played all that together

I don't know, it may work in the new album's favour to keep some of the heavier stuff and rockier stuff around, so I'm hoping this is the re-introduction of Assassin.

Unfortunately, as these gigs were sold to the subscribed fan base, I still see them catering to what they think of as the general public crowd in the other gigs. :(

I know it makes sense, but it still breaks my heart.

If i hadn't looked at the setlist i would imagine they played whole showbiz or something by everyone's reaction, turns out they played Futurism which is incredible and.... Assassin.

Not complaining anyway, obviously we all want a set like this.

I didn't hear it yet, so i can't compare, but setlistwise this is a serious challenger with Earl's Court 2nd night and Wembley '10 2nd night as the best gig.

Set list

Psycho

Futurism

Bliss (+ Hullabaloons)

Interlude + Hysteria

Plug In Baby

Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses Edit)

Stockholm Syndrome (+ Micro Cuts outro)

Agitated

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Uprising (extended)

Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Encore

Unnatural Selection

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

:facemelt:

Not a huge fan of Futurism, and I saw Agitated last year, but god damn if they stop playing Assassin.....and Matt sounded really good on that live clip!

Have these shows generally been a bit shorter? It felt like they played upwards of 20 songs on T2L tour.

Regardless, it would have been awesome to be living in the UK right about now....

Archived