Gig was incredible. Avoided knowing the set but have now found out Fury was played last night so a bit disappointed not to get it but hey, Uno, Agitated, Reapers sounds INCREDIBLE and Hyper Music was probably the best of the night for me, personally.

Can't believe I've just seen Muse in a venue like that. Defies belief. Was almost what I imagine a mid-2000s gig to be like!

#YES

Didn't realize you were

Yes. I live in Cardiff which is only 12 miles away from Newport and I was lucky and got two tickets. Waiting for my husband to come home from work so we can go there and reading posts from people already there to see when the band arrives.

It's that time again!

Yes. I live in Cardiff which is only 12 miles away from Newport and I was lucky and got two tickets. Waiting for my husband to come home from work so we can go there and reading posts from people already there to see when the band arrives.

Awesome, enjoy!

He was being sarcastic because you mention going to this gig in literally every post you make.

Right, following this one intently tonight..... Thanks to me and my utter kindness at letting them have my code, my hubby and 15 year old son are going.....jealous as heck, so wish I was there with them but someone had to look after the daughter. Gutted isn't the word :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Archived