That really does remind me of ACDC.

As an AC/DC fan this comment makes me laugh so hard, it has a classic rock vibe but not an AC/DC sound it's more aerosmith/late 80's glam rock.

Believe it or not I actually saw someone put that the solo sounds a lot like AC/DC on YouTube, yeah because Angus Young is known for striking behind the nut and using a whammy pedal :LOL:

I was forced to listen to endless hours of ACDC at my boyfriend's house 10 years ago (his brother, not him) but I managed to tune it out well enough that I just have a general sense of how much I hate them. :phu:

Song still has that vibe.

That's fair enough each to their own :) it's the high gain Marshall sound and the general chords thats similar. I guess when you listen to a lot of classic rock your can hear the differences more which is why to me it doesn't sound that much like AC/DC but for those who don't I can sort of see how similarities could be drawn. Not to the solo though that's just silly :LOL:

Just wish they'd play their sets the other way around, finishing with all these epic ones.

Exactly this, would be great to hear Fury or Bliss closer to the end, would've thought that these gigs would have more rarities. Hopefully more will getting added in during the week, they'll probably get bored of the same setlist every two gigs.

Meh. Each to their own. Though at least Starilght was played with Matt on guitar this time, and not as the last song of the gig.

Tbh I was hoping they'd dig out Assassin.

... #assassinforbrighton

I think they were being really honest about Assassin, and haven't practiced it in such a long time. I don't think it would have been realistically played tonight, due to lack of time to rehearse.

I think they were being really honest about Assassin, and haven't practiced it in such a long time. I don't think it would have been realistically played tonight, due to lack of time to rehearse.

True. Well tbf it has been eight years since they last did it.

Speaking of, it always surprises me they never played it at Wembley in 2007.

Archived