Don't you kind of know what RB will play since it takes all their material to fill a gig?

yes but not so much the order, and photos are nice...

The rarest song I've seen is TaB.

Counting Bliss as rare, in the US at least.

i saw the first show they ever didn't play SMBH since the song came out. thats something right :awesome:

i think citizen erased is the only rare song ive seen. and i guess mk ultra which is sort of almost rare

That kinda happens after too much DFA1979 but Blood's songs are pretty distinct for now as two piece distorted bass-centric bands go.

I find DFA1979 more varied

So Bliss for Fury and Starlight for Unnatural Selection.

1 thing learned: Never try to predict Muse rotations.

i think RB is varied enough but DFA1979 is definitely more varied then them.

Specially with the new album, though I guess having a 10 year gap between albums might have something to do with that.

So Bliss for Fury and Starlight for Unnatural Selection.

1 thing learned: Never try to predict Muse rotations.

for arena/stadium shows they'll probably be easy to predict but im guessing these small shows will be pretty unpredictable setlist wise

Thanks dee3dee for being so rude to me in the IRC chat. I was being serious too.

It's hard to tell after the 5000th time. Cry me a river.

Kinda hoping Animals doesn't stick around too long. Better live than on the album, but they have SO many better things to pick from.

I think its mainly the older songs with the mumbley vocals that do it, plus they obviously play longer than RB

It's hard to tell after the 5000th time. Cry me a river.

Who's to say you should get to be ultimate authority in the chat? Fabri wanted to re-add me but told me you were rudely saying no. Give me a break, that's pathetic.

Kinda hoping Animals doesn't stick around too long. Better live than on the album, but they have SO many better things to pick from.

Hugely surprised to see it having survived the last tour at all.

Best song on the last album, imo.

:phu:

Who's to say you should get to be ultimate authority in the chat? Fabri wanted to re-add me but told me you were rudely saying no. Give me a break, that's pathetic.

He asked me to do it and I said no. I never said he couldn't.

Aye given it was on rotation long before the end of T2L tour (Unsustainable gigs aside), I thought it wouldn't emerge. Certainly surprised its been picked over Supremacy.

Thanks dee3dee for being so incredibly rude to me in the IRC chat by banning me. I was being serious too.

You were really annoying.

I love that they're playing only one song from T2L

Madness, Panic Station and Follow Me will probably return for the arena/stadium tours though