Citizen Erased and Assassin would be the killers tonight.

Assassin or Muscle Museum and my life would be complete.

I'm betting that they'll have all the various rarities as Easter eggs :)

That's about as likely as a single one of these rarities being played in the US. Ever. :(

OMG.

I will not be able to sleep properly tonight.

I am already plotting my return to watching Muse live & being excited as a Muse fan.

Muse are finally back or at least, when it comes to doing a proper live show.

If anyone wants a live-updated playlist of tonight's show on Spotify here you go, i'll be adding as the night goes on.

This is the moment when I truly realize being a Muse fan is like an abusive relationship I keep coming back to.

I am actually becoming upset over how BHaR, The Resistance and T2L got shafted so far. Will they only appear in the latter half of the set, or not appear at all? (both would be bad, honestly)

EDIT: Unless they only play Madness, Resistance and Starlight. Then they might as well forget those albums

Some people just can't be happy. Why does it matter at all that they haven't yet played any new songs? Their are many future shows int he works that have plenty of opportunity for the same old shows they have been putting out for the last 3 albums.

SMBH is the song I wish would be retired... PiB can stay.

I thought that until the last tour, the guitar tone in the last tour was so epic it warrants the song staying

This is the moment when I truly realize being a Muse fan is like an abusive relationship I keep coming back to.

You'll take your shitty setlists, and make me a sandwich!

I love you, babe.

It's like dark souls. you're getting fucked, but you like it.