I am actually becoming upset over how BHaR, The Resistance and T2L got shafted so far. Will they only appear in the latter half of the set, or not appear at all? (both would be bad, honestly)

EDIT: Unless they only play Madness, Resistance and Starlight. Then they might as well forget those albums

if I see ANY ONE ELSE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS SETLIST HAVING NOT ENOUGH NEW SONGS I WILL DO SOMETHING VIOLENT THIS IS ALL YOU'VE EVER WANTED SIT BACK AND ENJOY

Yeah but this is really bad timing for it. I really wanted to hear new songs...Plus idc about rarities because I know we'll never get a set like this in good ole USA.

I am actually becoming upset over how BHaR, The Resistance and T2L got shafted so far. Will they only appear in the latter half of the set, or not appear at all? (both would be bad, honestly)

EDIT: Unless they only play Madness, Resistance and Starlight. Then they might as well forget those albums

BHaR, yeah, others... :)

shhhh let us not speak of those that should not be named

Archived