this

a stadium/festival/arena show then yeah fair enough

but this tiny venue won't take very long to set up

I guess you've never seen Matt's pedal board! They still have to check all the monitors, amps, guitars, synths and pianos. I'dll very happily surprised if they start at 21:00 but Muse are a world class band, 30 mins is cutting it very fucking tight!

I think it has something to do with Jimmy Kane. I think some time back during the Resistance Tour people suspected they were gonna play Jimmy Kane for some reason, so there was a massive ultimately disappointed live following of the set list on the board. It was a bit before live tweeting took off as thing people did I guess so we used occasional tweets people sent to twitter by SMS for the information.

Yeah, that's about the title but what I said basically describes the experience of the Sexy Plane these days :happy:

I guess you've never seen Matt's pedal board! They still have to check all the monitors, amps, guitars, synths and pianos. I'dll very happily surprised if they start at 21:00 but Muse are a world class band, 30 mins is cutting it very fucking tight!

While that's true, 30 minutes is usually the time it takes to change over.

Archived