My friend was extremely jealous when I told him they were support. He said he saw them at Glastonbury either last year or the year before (don't remember which) and they were one of the bands of the weekend.

Would have been last year I think, it was around the time I properly got into them

moral of the story is if you're going to these shows get there early enit

My friend was extremely jealous when I told him they were support. He said he saw them at Glastonbury either last year or the year before (don't remember which) and they were one of the bands of the weekend.

Their headline show at the Electric Ballroom the other week was one of the best gigs I've seen. They're incredible.

They're ok. Curious to see them live if I get the chance though

If you get the chance go for it they are great fun :D they are the sort of act you can't help but like because of them as band more than anything.

It's when you're at home keeping up with news of tonight's gig on the Muse board. We get the setlist as it happens and the reactions of the boardies to what's on the setlist.

I think it has something to do with Jimmy Kane. I think some time back during the Resistance Tour people suspected they were gonna play Jimmy Kane for some reason, so there was a massive ultimately disappointed live following of the set list on the board. It was a bit before live tweeting took off as thing people did I guess so we used occasional tweets people sent to twitter by SMS for the information.

I think it has something to do with Jimmy Kane. I think some time back during the Resistance Tour people suspected they were gonna play Jimmy Kane for some reason, so there was a massive ultimately disappointed live following of the set list on the board. It was a bit before live tweeting took off as thing people did I guess so we used occasional tweets people sent to twitter by SMS for the information.

RAH gig was the first instance I recall of live setlist reaction on here. Proper meltdown when Fury was played

It's because one part of the lyrics sounds like he's singing "SEXYPLAAAAANE".

Archived